All Inclusive Vacation Package Includes:
- Your choice of 1 Day Trip Tour (see below for choices)
- 1 Night Private Accommodation with private bathroom
- Towels, linens, and blankets included
- Home-cooked daily meals; dietary restrictions accommodated
- Transportation from / to Belize City
1 Night Belize Vacation Package Rates
Price for single traveler: $247.00 USD
Price per person (with 2 person minimum): $217.00 USD
Price per child under 12 years of age: $63.00 USD
*For groups of 5 or more people, please contact us for availability.
Accommodations – 1 Night
(max 4 people per room)
Your host Santiago Juan lives on the premises and will be available for any questions or concerns that may arise during your stay. Our cottage rooms are private and secure with private bathrooms. Each cabin as running electricity with running water, a lock and key to each door, and bedding configurations including twin beds, full-size beds, and bunk beds. All towels, bed linens and blankets are provided. We have Wi-Fi (wireless Internet), but it is suitable only for light usage, not for remote work. We can provide a laptop computer with Internet access if you need it. On-site vehicle parking is free and available if needed. If you do not have a vehicle, we can arrange for private taxis or the public bus to take you into San Ignacio town (approximately 10 miles away).
Day Trip Tours – Pick One (1)
- Caracol + Mountain Pine Ridge – Belize’s largest Mayan ruins. Includes a visit to caves and waterfalls of Río Frío. [by car only]
- Xunantunich – Belize’s most popular Mayan ruins. [by horseback or by car]
- Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave – Underground caving adventure. [by car]
- Barton Creek Cave – Cave tubing, canoeing, and swimming at a Maya ceremonial cave. [by car]
- Caves Branch Tubing – Float 7 miles underground in inner tubes, passing waterfalls. [by car]
- El Pilar Mayan Ruins – Partially excavated less crowded ruins of El Pilar. [by car or horse]
- San Lorenzo Farm Tour – Ride a horse around the 400 acres of San Lorenzo Organic Farm.
- Actun Kan Mayan Ruins – Exclusive access to this unexcavated Mayan ruin. [by horse]
- Cahal Pech Mayan ruins – Ruin located atop a hill overlooking San Ignacio town.[by car or horse]
- Access to nearby attractions (Belize Zoo, Guanacaste National Park, Butterfly Farm, Medicinal Rain Forest, Green Iguana Project.
Before you reserve your spot, please read the cancellation policy. Please note that you are now paying a 15% online deposit. The remaining balance is due on arrival and can be paid via cash (Belize or US Dollars) or credit card.