Come stay overnight with us in the Nabitunich stone cottages, located on a beautiful organic farm. Your host Santiago Juan lives on the premises and will be available for any questions or concerns that may arise during your stay.
Accommodations are $60 per night for 1 cottage that can sleep up to 4 adults. Cost is per cottage, not per person.
- All cottage rooms are private and secure with private bathrooms.
- Each cottage can have one of the following bed configurations (you’ll tell us which you prefer in the online booking form below):
- 1 large bed (for up to 2 adults to share)
- 2 large beds (sleeping a total of up to 4 adults if the beds are shared)
- 1 large bed plus 1 bunk bed (sleeping up to 4 adults if the large bed is shared)
- Each cottage has running electricity with running water.
- Towels, bed linens, and blankets are provided.
- We have Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) on the premises, but it is slow and best for short, casual use. We can provide a laptop computer with Internet access if you need it.
- Optional meals can be added for $5 USD per person for breakfast and $10 USD per person for dinner.
- On-site vehicle parking is free and available if needed.
If you do not have a vehicle, we can provide free pickup/dropoff within San Ignacio, or private transportation to/from Belize City for $100 USD one-way. We are 5 miles away from San Ignacio town, and a 5-minute drive away from Xunantunich. You can even see Xunantunich from our property!
For online payments and bookings, please make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance to allow us time to process your request. For last minute bookings, please call Santiago’s cell phone in Belize at +501 661-1536.
If you need to postpone, cancel, or revise a reservation, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Santiago at+501 661-1536. More information on our cancellation policy here.
This package can be enjoyed by a single person or groups of people up to 10 persons. There is no minimum amount of people needed to book. For groups with more than 10 people, please contact us for pricing and availability.
Please understand that you are now paying an online deposit that is 15% of the total price, to be paid via PayPal. The remaining balance is due on arrival and can be paid via cash (Belize or US Dollars) or credit card.
All Inclusive Vacation Packages
If you would like to stay with us overnight AND take advantage of some of our great activities such as horseback riding to Xunantunich, we offer all-inclusive vacation packages that include overnight accommodations on our organic farm and activities. You can stay with us for as little as one night or as many as ten nights. We’ll provide meals during your stay and you can do as many activities and horseback rides as you please!
- History of Xunantunich Mayan Ruins
- What to Wear for Horseback Riding
- Food and Drinks in Belize
- How to Get to Hanna Stables