We have been family owned by a local Belizean family for several generations and invite you to stay with us overnight on our working farm of San Lorenzo. The current owner Santiago is a pleasureful host who will see to your every need and may even join you for dinner during your stay. This is our 6 night long vacation package option that gives you 5 full days of adventuring in Belize. Have questions or want to create your own custom vacation package? Contact us today to discuss flexible options!
For guests who want to take adventure tours during every day of their stay, we have packed Adventure Tour Vacation Packages below that allow you to make the most of your stay in Belize.
For guests who prefer a vacation package with fewer activities we offer Relaxation Days to add on to the Vacation Packages. Relaxation Days currently run $50 USD per day with accommodations and 3 meals a day included. Please contact us if you would like a Vacation Package quote with Relaxation Days factored into the price.
- Round trip car transportation from and to Belize City
- 6 nights of private accommodations at Nabitunich cottages (located just 5 min away from Hanna Stables)
- Lunches and dinners for all days. Meals are fresh and prepared on site in our dining facility
- Unlimited on-site activities that are self-guided or with a guide (swimming, hiking, birdwatching, kayaking, horseback riding)
- Access to the markets, shops, and restaurants of nearby towns San Ignacio and San Jose Succotz
- Choice of 5 Full Day Tours or mix and match with Half Day Tours (see below)
Vacation Package – 6 Nights – Sample Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Belize. Arranged pickup from Belize City airport and transportation to Nabitunich. Optional stop at Belize Zoo.
Day 2: Choose a Full Day Tour or Half Day Tour
Day 3: Choose a Full Day Tour or Half Day Tour
Day 4: Choose a Full Day Tour or Half Day Tour
Day 5: Choose a Full Day Tour or Half Day Tour
Day 6: Choose a Full Day Tour or Half Day Tour
Day 7: Depart back to Belize City. Optional visit to Guanacaste National Park, Belize Zoo, or Cucumber Beach on the way.
This vacation package is priced at $885 USD per person.
*Those opting to do the single day trip to Tikal must add extra costs for entering Guatemala and securing a tour guide to Tikal. These added fees are $161 USD per person.
To confirm your reservation, please pay online for the online deposit. The remaining balance must be paid on arrival. We accept in-person payments via cash (USD or Belize dollars) or credit card. The deposit is non-refundable. Upon receipt of your email confirmation/receipt, please print out your confirmation email and bring it with you; this receipt will contain your remaining balance.
If you need to postpone, cancel, or revise a reservation, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. More information on our cancellation policy here.
This package can be enjoyed by a single person or groups of people up to 10 persons. Most single day tours will be private. For groups with more than 10 people, we may be able to accommodate you, but please contact us to discuss details.
Full Day Tours
- [By Car Only] Caracol + Mountain Pine Ridge – Explore Belize’s largest Mayan ruins of Caracol. Afterwards, enjoy the caves and waterfalls of Río Frío, and swim in the water holes.
- [By Horseback or Car] Xunantunich – Belize’s most popular Mayan ruins site accessible by horseback or foot.
- [By Car Only ] Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave – Belizean cave featuring Maya artifacts. This is a water-based activity.
- [By Car Only] Barton Creek Cave – Spend a day cave tubing, canoeing, or just swimming at this stunning Maya ceremonial cave.
- [By Car Only ] Tikal Mayan ruins – Located in nearby Guatemala, a tour of Tikal can be completed in a long day trip from Hanna Stables. *Extra fees or this trip (see above)
Half Day Tours
- Guanacaste National Park
- Belize Zoo
- Butterfly Farm
- Iguana Conservation Project
- Rainforest Medicine Trail
- San Ignacio Farmer’s Market