Belize All Inclusive Vacation Packages
Make your next vacation simple by booking an all-inclusive vacation package that combines overnight accommodations with adventure tours, meals, and ground transportation. We’ll take care of the details. All you have to do is relax!
Every Vacation Package Includes:
- Your choice of daily tours* (see included number of tours in rates below)
- 1 to 6 nights private accommodations (with private bathroom) at our eco-lodge
- Towels, linens, and blankets included
- Home-cooked daily meals using organic ingredients grown in our own garden; dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Roundtrip Transportation from and to Belize City
Daily Tours to Choose From
- Caracol + Mountain Pine Ridge – Belize’s largest Mayan ruins. Includes a visit to caves and waterfalls of Río Frío. [by car only]
- Xunantunich – Belize’s most popular Mayan ruins. [by horseback or by car]
- Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave – Underground caving adventure. [by car]
- Barton Creek Cave – Cave tubing, canoeing, and swimming at a Maya ceremonial cave. [by car]
- Caves Branch Tubing – Float 7 miles underground in inner tubes, passing waterfalls. [by car]
- El Pilar Mayan Ruins – Partially excavated less crowded ruins of El Pilar. [by car or horse]
- San Lorenzo Farm Tour – Ride a horse around the 400 acres of San Lorenzo Organic Farm.
- Actun Kan Mayan Ruins – Exclusive access to this unexcavated Mayan ruin. [by horse]
- Cahal Pech Mayan ruins – Ruin located atop a hill overlooking San Ignacio town.[by car or horse]
- Access to nearby attractions (Belize Zoo, Guanacaste National Park, Butterfly Farm, Medicinal Rain Forest, Green Iguana Project.
*Note that all horseback riding tours are led by our staff; all other tours are led by a third-party tour company.
Meals and Food
Here at Hanna Stables, we offer fresh, home-cooked meals. All vacation packages include three (3) daily meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Meals can be purchased as add-ons at an extra price if you are simply booking accommodations-only. We serve traditional Belizean food which usually includes a fresh salad, rice, beans, fried plantains, and a protein (chicken, pork, beef). As much as possible, we serve fresh produce and fruits grown on our own organic farm. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book, and we will accommodate your needs. Other food options in the area include grocery stores, farmers markets, and restaurants in downtown San Ignacio. Learn more about food and drinks in Belize here.
Belize All Inclusive Vacation Package Rates
*Prices are per person in USD
**All vacation package prices quoted below have a 2-person minimum; maximum of 4 people per room. Vacation package prices may be higher for single travelers.
***If you have a large group for 5 or more people, please contact us for availability.
Make a Reservation
Please check for availability and book your Belize all inclusive vacation package on our online reservation form. For online bookings, please make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance to allow us time to process your request. To inquire about last minute bookings with less than 24 hours’ notice, please call Santiago’s cell phone in Belize at +501 661-1536.